The ultimate target for any successful business is to create irrationally loyal customers and a fan-based culture. This also attracts the top-of-the-market “exclusives” customers rather than the “bargainers”, who leave you the moment somebody offers them a better deal. Happy customers are loyal, they know who you really are and they stick around even when you screw up because you’ve consistently added value to them in a way that nobody else can. This is your Authentically Unique Brand.>
1. INTRODUCTION: Meet Jeff. He believes in magic, and science, and especially what happens when you bring the two together. He also believes that Specialism can change your business and your life, empowering you to Work Happily Ever-after.
2. THE VALUE OF AUTHENTIC YOU: Here, Jeff will help you dig deeper into what the customer was thinking when they chose you, while teaching you conversational research techniques and how to discover their thought processes at the time of sale.
3. FINDING YOU IN THEIR STORIES: How do you know if your idea is good enough to turn into a brand? Jeff walks you through the steps every creative business should take to test an idea—ask your successes why they love you.
4. DEVELOPING YOUR THREE WORDS PART 1: Jeff shares how and why he created the Tombstone exercise and why knowing three words puts you ahead of 99% of your competition.
5. DEVELOPING YOUR THREE WORDS PART 2: Jeff will help you solidify your three words and describe their effect on prospective clients, as well as how to expand your words into a business vocabulary for sales & marketing purposes.
6. A BIGGER VERSION OF YOU: By refining your vocabulary, we begin moving your thought processes from “I am” to “I love working with people who are” and this is the foundation of your Specialism business manifesto.
7. DECLARING YOU TO THE UNIVERSE: Jeff offers tips, tricks and guidance on the creation of your business bio, including how to understand the effect of your message on prospective clients and why declaring what you stand for makes you happy.
8. HOW WEAKNESS CREATES TRUST: Jeff knows that your customers aren't bargainers, which means you can't use quality to differentiate your business from competitors. In this lesson, you'll learn why your non-critical weaknesses are most important to your message as your declarations, as well as how to solidify the WHY and WHO of your business self.
9. STORYTELLING FOR FUN AND PROFIT: The rules of effective marketing aren’t new. Here, Jeff explains how most of them were created long ago by greater writers telling stories. Creating a memorable brand requires you to declare and refine your business website, imagery, bio, logos and other materials needed to get the attention of your Ideal Clients.
10. BUILDING A BETTER BEAST: A great brand is more than just a collection of great words and images. In the final assembly of the ideas and products created in these lessons, Jeff will show you how to give your website and brand marketing a boost of momentum from one prospect to the next.11. BLOG ME, BABY!: No matter how well you write them, web pages aren't really very exciting and are best as in invitation for a prospective customer to want to know more about you. How do you deliver on that promise? In your blog, of course! That is where your "real" story lives. In this lesson, Jeff will show you how to BLOG EFFORTLESSLY and how the power of simple choices will help you avoid losing 90% of your prospects before you even meet them.
12. PULLING THREADS (SELLING WITHOUT SELLING OUT): With the brand messaging locked-and-loaded, Jeff will deep-dive into the sales process. In this lecture, he will show you how to effortlessly triple your sales revenues without resorting to "salesy" tactics, how to spot the difference between a "bargainer" and an "exclusive" and how to create an irrational desire in new customers to buy from you in the first 15 seconds.
FINAL 1to1 REVIEW: A SUMMARY OF YOUR JOURNEY AND A BONUS!: In the final lesson, Jeff offers a personal coaching session and leaves you with one more assignment that will take you to the next level up
BONUS! This MasterClass includes BOTH digital and audio versions of Jeff's best-selling book: Uniqueing Your Brand!>
Many of Jeff's students/clients have gone on to be awesome coaches and leaders, in their own right... Mike Colon, Mike Larson, Joe Buissink, Me Ra Koh, Jennifer Chaney, Christine Tremoulet, Stephanie Ostermann, Jane Ammon, Michelle Lehman Ocampo, Leeann Marie, Ivona Dixon, Jennifer Goldberg Rozenbaum, Sarah Roshan, Sarah Lehberger, Tracy Moore, Jackie Haugen, Jason & Maggie Henriques, Meg Courtney, Tori Pintar, Stephanie Moore-Milne, Meghan Thomas, and (especially) Jason Groupp.Ali Anderson, Ali Brannan, Alicia Hanson Sturdy, Alyssa Andrews, Alyssa Turner, Amanda Lamb, Ananda Paulas, Andrew Barlow, Angie Johnston, April Amodeo, Ashleigh Victoria, Aubrey Hord, Audrey Michel, Barrett Ross, Beckie Brockie, Ben & Britney Higgs, Brandon Chesbro, Brittany Smith, Brooke Summer, Carmen Salazar, Carrie Swails, Casie Zalud, Cassandra Bradley , Charisse Rhodes, Chelsi Clark-Supinski, Cherri Hong (Me Ra's mom), Chris Loring, Chris Scott, Christy Arias, Cindy Harter, Colson Griffith, Daphne Chan, David Mendoza III, Devon Knudson, Dylan Burr, Effie McCormick, Elmer Platzer, Emily CH, Emily Jean Smith, Erica Rose, Erica Swanteck, Everett Stout, Frank Donnino, Gregory Byerline, Hannah Hardaway, Heather Richardson, Heidi Morgan, Hillary Shemin, Jacque Jones, Jacque Vue, Jaime DiOrio, James Christianson, Jasen Arias, Jason & Gina Grubb, Jason Lackey, Jason Toevs, Jeff Lundstrom, Jelger & Tanya, Jen Lightful, Jen Snyder, Jenelle Kappe, Jenessa Evans, Jenni Owens Lillie, Jennie Crate, Jessica Dragosz, Jessica Haley, Jessica Ulrich, Joey Chandler, Joleen Vincent, Julie Anne Neill, Julie Renee Massie, Julie Templin, Julie Watts, Justine Russo, Kain Tietzel, Kaitlin Cooper, Kamran Zohoori, Kate Loose, Kathi Cook, Kathryn Andrews, Katie Lyon, Katrina Meyer, Kaushlesh Biyani, Keith Pitts, Keri Vaca, Kevin Sturm, Kim Campo Hartz, Kim Harrison Nodurft, Kim Rodgers, Krisd Mauga, Kristi Chelgren Meinhardt, Kristina Marshall, Lauren Dahn, Linda Viglione, Lisa Novitsky, Lori Kennedy, Mandie Haberman, Maria Fuller, Matthew & Amy Coppersmith, Matthew & Courtney Cotter, Matthew Tan, Megan Bookhammer, Meghann Byerline, Melanie Soleil, Melissa Hirsch, Melissa Mullins, Meredith Harris, Merissa Lambert, Mick Shah, Michelle Gardella, Mike Colon, Mike Larson, Mike Peysner, Nat Valik, Nicole Dolan, Nicole Nichols, Paige Puglisi, Pearl White, Pete & Emily Haack, Rachel Abelson, Rachel Aberle, Rachel Avery Conley, Rachel Schrepel, Raquel Bowles, Regas Kefalonitis, Regina Mountjoy, Rodney Bedsole, Ruben Parra, Samantha Sinsel, Sara Hasstedt, Sara Monika, Sara Sankiewitz, Sarah Nelson Garcia Conklin, Sarah Zimmer, Savannah Chandler, Scott Courtney, Scott Lawrence, Sean & Mel McLellan, Seshu, Sharon Arnoldi, Shira Zimmerman, Sonja Spaetzel, Steven Dahn, Susannah Allen, Tanja Aelbrecht, Tanja Butler Melone, Terra Cooper, Tess Pierson, Tessie Reveliotis, Tim Halberg, Tina Mahina, TJ Romero, Tracy Somerville, Trisha Casey, Tyler Bertrand, Vickie McConnell, Airika Pope, Alawode Oluwasegun, Alex Beadon, Alexander Rubin, Ali Anderson, Allison Cordner, Amanda Bedell, Amanda Deibel, Amanda Kopp, Amber Reinink, Amber Tyler, Amy Bartley, Amy Bartley, Amy Pezzicara, Anabelle Perez, Andrea Catlett, Andrea Golod, Andrew Singh, Angelique Cox, Angie Brinkerhoff, Ann-Marie Walker Keeney, Aous Poules, Ashleigh Thompson, Autumn Cutaia, Beau Peterson, Bill Gellerman, Brian Joseph Calabrese, Briana Rickman, Brianna Dunn, Brianna Hall, Brissa del Mar, Brittany Rogers-Hanson, Bryan Caporicci, Caitlyn Bom, Calin Ardeleanu, Candice Cunningham, Carrie Kizuka, Casi Lark, Cassandra An Daniel, Catherine Bliss, Catherine Hall, Cathy Nance, Chad DiBassio, Charla A very , Cherene Watkins, Cheryl O’Neil, Cheryl Spriggs, Chris Creed, Chris Humphreys, Chris Mortensen, Chris Stark, Chris Szulwach, Christa Maull, Christie Sodon-O’Connor, Christine DeAngelis, Christine Garza, Christopher John, Claudia Johnstone, Colin Breece, Craig Swanson, Cristie Rosling, Crystal Garner, Cathy Mores, Cynthia Olkie, Cynthia Phillip, Dalisa DeChiara, Dana Parns, Dave Hein, David Apuzzo, David Quisenberry, Dawn Kitley, Dawn Matheny McCarthy, Deb Houske Schrobilgen, Denie Burridge, Denise Saucedo, Dennis Rodgers, Derek Decrane, Dianna Schisser, Douglas Clarke, Elizabeth Haase, Elizabeth Langford, Enna Grazier, Eric Bellamy, Erin Cady, Ezra Ekman, Felelcia Stovers, Femke Muntz, Grace Suphamark, Greg Moss, Gavin Wade, Hanssie Ho, Heather Anita, Heather Bowman, Heather Sedrick, Heidi Jons, Heidi Moellmann, Hilda Holmes, Ho Yin Au, Ieva Geneviciene, Jackie Hogue, Jaleel King, James Milnes, James Shepard, Jamie Swanson, Jamin Scherz, Jamye Chrisman, Janna Curran, Jared Wilson, Jason Beaver, Jean Huang, Jefferson Pals, Jeffrey Cruz, Jeffrey Shipley, Jen Vanderby, Jeni Buchanan, Jenna Walker, Jenni Heffner, Jennifer Bunt Becker, Jennifer Dunn Wilson, Jennifer Johnson, Jennifer Rapoza, Jennifer Tallerco, Jennifer Winder, Jenny Cheasman, Jessica Cudzilo, Jessica Lark, Jessica Vallecorsa, Jill Velazquez, Jim & Katrina Garner, Joan Reynolds, Jodi Oosterlee, Joe Maull, Joel Llacar, John Pace, John Wills, Jonathon Ellul, Jose Malave, Julie Ferneau, Julie Foskett, Julie Patton, Julie Sawatsky, Julie Story, Julie Templin, Julie Whaley, Kafi D’Ambrosi, Kaitlynn Connelly, Karen ReVelle, Karie Denny, Karin Griffin, Karlo Gesner, Karrie Sheinker, Kate Oman, Katie Osborne, Katie Schoepflin, Kelly Cowleson, Kelly Jo Spurlock, Kelsey Bigelow, Kelsey Schweickhart, Kendra Ellis, Kim Lewis, Kimo Holmes, Kris Walters, Krystal Woods, Lara Eastvold, Laraine Mullaney, Larry Sovinski, Laura Shortt, Laurie Bracewell, Leah Nicole Roberts, Lesley Notton, Linda Grennan, Lindsay Long, Lucia Ruiz, Lydia Santiago Gillis, Lynsi Piar, Magdaleen Kemp- Pretorius, Mandy Leigh, Margret Larned, Maria Alcantar, Marietta St Onge, Mary Hurlbut, Mary Louise Delano, Nathaniel Kim, Matt Grazier, Matt Kennedy, Matt Meiers, Matt Thompson, Matthew Johns, Meghan Walker MacAskill, Megan Sells, Meghan Robles, Melissa Albert, Melissa Mazza, Melissa Mullins, Merari Biancucci, Merari Zaldana, Michel Guindon, Michelle Touchetter, Micole Pettit, Mindy Joy Rose, Miqui Miller, Mirranda Reinhardt, Mitch Arnett, Nancy Marie, Nathaniel Fuents, Nicole Conner, Nicole McClung- Ridella, Nikka MacDonald, Okema Clare, Oscar Setiawan, Paige Elizabeth, Pam Hutchins, Patricia Penta, Paul Retherford, Paul Schatzkin, Peggy Farren, Peter Dylg, Rachel King, ReBecca FreeBurn, Rebekah Dorn Budziszewski, Regina Young, Regis Hervagault, Renee Steinmann, Rhema Peterson, Ricardo Antonio Rodriguez III, Rob Goldstein, Rob Nicholson, Robyn Kilponen, Rochel French Vos, Rose Pierce, Sandra Halvatzis, Sara Hull, Sarah Hendee, Sarah Lillard, Sarah Ulrich, Scott Kretschmann, Scott Shaw, Scott Williams, Scott Wyden Kivowitz, Shannon Adelson, Shannon Worgan, Shauna Stanyer, Sheila Buhr, Sheryle Lynne, Sofi Seck, Sona Sood, Stacie Frazier, Stacie Kurt Jensen, Steph Zh, Stephanie Tadlock, Stephanie Tetreault, Steve Mohr, Svetlana Yanova, Syed Yaqeen, Tamara Christy, Tammy Snyder, Tara Reiners, Taryn Chrapkowski, Terence Law, Teresa Klostermann, Teri Shevy, Thomas Campbell, Thomas Morelli, Tiffany Heidenthal, Tim Elliott, Tim Marman, Tina Joiner, Todd Thiele, Tonja Peterson-Wendt, Tracy Woodger-Broz, Travis Broxton, Trish Casey, Twyla Wisecup, Vanessa Joy, Vanessa Robinson, Wayne Masut, Wendy Poole, Yolanda Pucinski, Yusaf Gunawan, and Zeus Martinez.